Driven Management Guides
Now available at NADA University Online, seven new or updated Driven guides:
- Parts Checkup: Performance Level Analysis
- A Dealer Guide to Parts Inventory Management
- A Dealer Guide to The Effective Service Advisor
- A Dealer Guide to Improving Parts Inventory Efficiency
- A Dealer Guide to the Family and Medical Leave Act
- A Dealer Guide to Appraisal-to-Trade Ratios
- A Dealer Guide to the OSHA Single and Multi-Piece Rim Service Rule
There’s no charge to NADA and ATD members for the guides! Non-members may purchase them for $20 each in the NADA U Store.
Click here to register for the last webinar of 2013, on December 18: Hazmat and You: Unwind the Acronyms, presented by Charlie Ayers of CCAR and Steve Hunt of ShipMate, Inc.
2014 NADA-ATD Convention Workshops
New Orleans, Jan. 24–27: 100 speakers will present 64 workshops in 174 exciting sessions and 7 workshop tracks. To access the complete workshop schedule, visit the NADA Convention website and click on “Workshops.”
NADA ACADEMY Accepting Applications for 2014 Classes!
Go to www.nada.org/nadauniversity/academy to download schedules and applications for all programs, or call 800.557.6232 for dates and availability.
READ MORE about the above-mentioned NADA Featured Training and Resources.